Book Two Updates
I know, I know. There's been a lot of radio silence lately. And you know why? Because I have been writing up an absolute storm. Writing to the point where I should be ready to announce a release date within the next few weeks! Aaaah!
Right now I am finishing up the last few planned chapters of Legally Mine, Part 2 of the Spitfire Series. Brandon and Skylar have not been making things easy for themselves, but their story has been coming, fast and hard, and that's made my job a lot easier. So, here is what my schedule is looking like for the next few months, once I finish this first draft:
- Commission new covers for the entire series. I'll be doing some reveals for this on Facebook, so definitely follow me there!
- Edit/Revise Legally Mine. This will be my top priority
- Set a release date!
- Send book out to beta readers and final proofreading. Make last rounds of changes and prep book for release.
- Solicit advance reviews for Legally Mine. Look for opportunities to get an advanced review copy of Legally Mine if you have already reviewed Legally Yours on Amazon.
- Hopefully release the book! Woo-hoo!
Announcement: Chapter Release!!!
And now for the big news: to celebrate all of this progress happening, I'm going to send the first chapter of Legally Mine, Spitfire Book 2, exclusively to my email subscribers on FRIDAY this week!
All you have to do is subscribe to my email list via my Facebook or right here on my website.
I do not spam my subscribers. In fact, this chapter release will be my very first email to everyone. So please, sign up for exclusive content and giveaways.
Thanks so much for all of your support, everyone!